Sunday, September 18, 2011

THIS is Public Health







Public health to me is about education and prevention. This includes teaching healthy habits like brushing your teeth and promoting healthy choices and opportunities from a very early age. The second picture is an example of my 4 year old cousin who is already planning her future as a doctor. She loves to role play with her baby doll, taking care of her and advising her how to have a "healthy heart."
This is the FUTURE of Public Health.

~Callie Thackeray

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for writing such a good article, I stumbled onto your blog and read a few post. I like your style of writing... hgh spray

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to stop by. But, I think it might have to wait until this summer. I did not know that Serlkay had ever expanded its size. I must say that a succesful family owned business in this day and age is a very refreshing sight! As well as this is a very refreshing site! http://hghuser.com

    ReplyDelete